Lutz Progressive Cavity Drum Pump
The B70V-D/DA is a powerful eccentric screw pump for semi-viscous or even highly viscous, tough media right up to their flowability limits. For applications in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, no special shaft joint is needed. The pump is either driven by 3-phase motors or compressed air motors.
acids, lyes, sludge, viscous pastes, dispersions, adhesives, etc.
creams, soaps, toothpaste, shampoos and raw materials for soaps.
honey, syrups and preserves.
Paint and lacquer factories:
paints, lacquers and pastes
milk, whey, cheese, spread and ketchup.
Mineral oil industry:
high-viscosity oils and fluid greases
- For for semi-viscous or even highly-viscous liquids from 1- 100.000 cps (1- 100.000 mPas)
- Positive displacement pump with bearing flange according to eccentric screw principle
- With electrical or air-driven drive motors
- For mobile and stationary use
- Easy detachable pump tube
- Explosion-proof version available
- Smooth flow
- Constant volumetric flow
- Quiet operation
- Easy handling
- Easy to clean
- Minimum wear
Mechanical seal (MS) or packing gland (St)
Drive shaft :
Torsion shaft (TS) or universal joint shaft (UJ)
39″ (1000 mm)
B70V-D/DA (Ex) pump tubes are “Zone 0” approved in combination with the original Lutz motors ME I 6 Silver Star (Ex) / MD-1 (Ex) / MD-2 (Ex) in accordance with standards for use in hazardous locations.
3-phase motor 1.1 kW / 1.5 HP for B70V-D 25.2 and 50.1
Reliable and persistant three-phase motor with cable terminal box or protection switch.
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Easy to maintain
- 230/460 V / 60Hz
- 1.1 kW / 1.5 HP
- 850 rpm
- TEFC splash-proof in accordance with protection class IP 54
Compressed air motor 8-DA for B70V-DA 25.2 and 50.1
Compact and powerful air-driven motor.
- Robust and powerful
- Delivery flow is easy to control
- 1.7 kW / 2.3 HP at 87 PSI (6 bar) operating pressure