Horizontal Container Pump Lutz B200
This very compact pump is a great alternative when conventional vertical drum pumps cannot be used e.g. for containers which are stored in shelves.
In cases where access to the IBC container from above
is not possible, the new horizontal Lutz B200 is directly
connected to the bottom outlet valve. The hydraulic capacity
is much higher compared with a hydrostatic outlet.
In combination with delivery hose and nozzle, this pump
allows controlled filling and can also be operated against
a closed valve.
- Centrifugal pump with axial impeller in compact design, low space requirement
- Directly connected to the bottom outlet valve of the IBC with standard union nut (PVDF 2″ NPSM and stainless steel S60 x 6)
- Variable drive concept (compatible with all universal and compressed air motors)
- Easy to dismantle, two-part pump with clamp connections (stainless steel version)
- No suction hose required, significantly lower product release during disconnection
- Explosion-proof stainless steel versions for applications in Ex-areas (Zone 1 and 2), including check valve
- Significantly better hydraulic capacity compared to hydrostatic outlet
- Operation against closed shutoff elements (e.g. ball valve, nozzle) is possible at any time
- The new PVDF version for highly aggressive liquids
- SafetyBox for leakage detection (optional)