Stainless Steel Laboratory Pump
The Lutz B2 is an indispensable aid wherever liquids with a similar viscosity to water have to be filled, transferred, mixed, or metered in small quantities. To or from drums, glass carboys, canisters and other vessels. Even narrow-necked containers such as bottles or pistons present no problem. The rate of flow can be reduced or cut off as required. The "small but strong" B2 has proven highly successful in laboratories, chemical companies and chemists' shops. Versatile and inexpensive: The ideal starter model.
- Light weight
- Fully portable (B2 A – Cordless)
- Sealless stainless steel or polypropylene pump tubes
- Different tube lengths and diameters
- Up to 19 G.P.M.
- Double insulated splash proof motor (B2)
- Integrated splash proof on-off switch
- Integrated motor protection switch
- Special air flow cooling system
- Complete user-friendly accessories
Motor: 180 W, 110-120V / 60 Hz
Capacity: up to 6 GPM, up to 22 l/min
Delivery head: up to 21.3 ft., up to 6.5 m wc
Viscosity: up to 300 cps, up to 300 mPas
Immersion length: 19″ (500 mm), 27″ (700 mm) and 39″ (1000 mm)
Pump set comprises: Lutz B2 Vario stainless steel, 5´ (1.5 m) PVC-hose 3/4″, nozzle PP, hose clips, wall bracket.