Progressive Cavity Drum Pump B70V-D 80.1 and 120.1
The B70V-D 80.1 and 120.1 is a powerful eccentric screw pump for semi-viscous or even highly viscous, tough media right up to their flowability limits. For applications in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, no special shaft joint is needed. The pump is either driven by 3-phase gear motors or variable gear motors.
acids, lyes, sludge, viscous pastes, dispersions, adhesives, etc.
creams, soaps, toothpaste, shampoos and raw materials for soaps.
honey, syrups and preserves.
Paint and lacquer factories:
paints, lacquers and pastes
milk, whey, cheese, spread and ketchup.
Mineral oil industry:
high-viscosity oils and fluid greases
- For highly-viscous media, right to their flowability limits from 1- 120.000 cps (1- 120.000 mPas)
- For high flow rates
- Positive displacement pump with bearing flange according to eccentric screw principle
- For stationary use
- With powerfull three-phase (variable) gear motors
- Smooth flow
- Constant volumetric flow
- Quiet operation
- Easy handling
- Easy to clean
- Minimum wear
Packing gland (St)
Drive shaft :
Universal joint shaft (UJ)
39″ (1000 mm)
The B70V-D 80.1 and 120.1 pump must not be used for flammable liquids.
3-phase gear motor for B70V-D 80.1 and 120.1
Reliable and persistant three-phase motor with gear box and cable terminal box.
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Easy to maintain
- 230/460 V / 60Hz
- 1.5 kW / 2.0 HP up to 3.0 kW / 4.0HP
- 107 up to 700 rpm
- TEFC splash-proof in accordance with protection class IP 54
- Three-phase, variable gear motors or with frequency converter for manually adjustable speed range on request