Laboratory Drum Pump Lutz B2
Drum Pump Lutz B2 Vario For The Laboratory And Research Sector
The pumps is ideally suited for emptying thin bodied liquids from canisters, cans and drums.
The small immersion tube diameter makes it possible to empty even narrow-necked vessels safe and easy.
The infinitely variable speed controller with integrated on/off switch allows a controlled and comfortable filling of smaller and larger liquid amounts.
- Perfect for the laboratory and research sector
- Variable speed motor with safety cut-out to enable the transfer of liquids in small amounts
- Mounted hanger for storing nozzle and cord
- Improved complete drainage function
- Sealless pump tube without grease fillings
Drum pump Lutz B2 Vario For The Laboratory And Research sector
With infinitely variable speed controller to enable transfer of small amounts of liquid. For decanting thin bodied acids and alkalis, chemicals such as battery acid, glycols, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, oil-based lubricants, cleaner solvent.
For decanting thin bodied acids, alkalis and chemicals such as battery acid, glycols, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, oil-based lubricants, cleaner solvent.
- Infinitely variable speed controller allows a controlled filling of smaller and larger liquid amounts
- No grease fillings
- For the use in small vessels up to 55 gal. (200 l) drums
- Wide range of applications possible due to sealless construction
- Serially mounted hanger for storing nozzle and cable at the pump
- Service-friendly and simple to dismantle
Sealless construction (SL)
19″ (500 mm), 27″ (700 mm) and 39″ (1000 mm) available from stock
- Variable flow rate for a convenient and safe transfer
- Sealless construction (SL) cannot fail by dry running
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Ultra quiet, long service life