K9900 Series Level Gauge
The patented K9900 Series Level Gauge features an innovative casting design which will simplify the installation process and eliminate other typical problems associated with gauge glass. The K9900 Series incorporates floating misalignment unions, which will allow the process connection centerlines to vary +/-1/4". The gauge also has integral offset pattern valves with ball check shutoffs. 1/2" FNPT vent and drain connections are inline for routine sight glass maintenance. The K9900 Series Level Gauge delivers a safe, low maintenance, cost effective solution to common sight glass applications.
- Low to medium pressure applications up to 500 psi
- Bulk storage tanks
- Low pressure scrubbers and surge tanks
- Seal pots
- Cooling tower water tanks
- Oil or fuel storage tanks
- Boiler feedwater tanks
- Floating misalignment unions allow process connection centerlines to vary +/- 1/4″
- Offset pattern check valves with ball check shutoffs
- Ball check shutoff valves protect tank inventory
- Tubular sight glass allows for easy viewing of liquid level
- Innovative casting design includes all necessary mounting components up to process connection
- Rugged armored gauge construction protects sight glass from mechanical impact
- 1/2″ vent and drain ports for routine gauge glass maintenance
- Additional 1/4″ port available for optional mounting of other instrumentation for level gauge monitoring
- Custom scales for tank volume or other calibrations are available
- Armored frame and polycarbonate shield protect operator in case of accident
- K9900 Model is ABS certified for marine applications
K99 = Gauge with Top & Bottom Integral Valves
K9957 = Gauge with Integral Valve on Bottom and 1/2″ MNPT x 3/8″ FNPT Connection on Top
M50 = 1/2″ MNPT
M75 = 3/4″ MNPT
FL50 = 1/2″ Flange
FL75 = 3/4″ Flange
FL1.0 = 1″ Flange
FL1.5 = 1 1/2″ Flange
FL2.0 = 2″ Flange
C = Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
A = Stainless Steel
SIGHT TUBE MATERIAL:
GS = 5/8″ O.D. Standard Glass
RL = 5/8″ O.D. Redline Glass
*Other Sight Tube Materials Available. Consult Factory For Options.
V = Fluorocarbon
A = Aflas
B = Buna-N
TES = FEP Encapsulated Silicone
E = Ethylene Propylene
*Other Seal Materials Available. Consult Factory For Options.
The Rate/Height shield is used for checking the pump rate of a chemical pump. It is calibrated in QTS/24 Hrs., ML/Min and has a height scale labeled in 1/4″ increments.
The Height shield is marked in 1/4″ Increments and labeled every inch.
The Metric Rate/Height shield is calibrated in ML/Min and Liters/24 hrs. The height scale is labeled in 1 CM divisions.
The Metric Height shield is marked in 1 CM increments and labeled every 5 CM.
The Expanded Metal shield is made from flattened expanded metal and is available in electroplated carbon steel or 304 stainless steel.
The Clear Polycarbonate shield has no markings, and provides 100% visibility as well as environmental protection.
CUSTOM SHIELDS: KENCO can provide custom scales to meet your needs. The Polycarbonate custom scales are usually engraved and paint-filled. If you are needing scales indicating tank volume or other scale calibrations, please consult the factory.
** IMPORTANT: Pressure and temperature are dependent on the length of glass and the elastomer chosen. Please consult the factory for minimum and Maximum pressure and temperature constraints.