30000 Series Pump Setting Gauge
30000,Pump,Setting,Gauge,Kenco,EngineeringThe stay rod type pump setting gauges are used to calibrate the flow rate of chemical metering pumps and chemical injection systems. They are also used to periodically monitor the performance and accuracy of a chemical injection system. It can also be used as the primary containment reservoir of a fluid that will be pumped into a chemical injection system.
One Minute Test:
To check the pumping rate of a chemical pump, isolate the chemical in the tank from the pump setting gauge. One of the stay rods supporting the gauge glass is calibrated in division marks that represent either gallons per hour, gallons per day, liters per hour, liters per day, gallons, or liters. Keep the isolating valve closed and observe the number of marks the fluid level passes in one minute. This will give you the actual chemical pump rate. If the rate is not the one desired, make an adjustment to the chemical pump feed rate and conduct as many one minute tests as is necessary to set the chemical pump rate to the rate desired.
- Maximum pressure is static head pressure (Kenco recommends a polycarbonate tubular shield or expanded metal shield if there is any pressure present in system).
- Pyrex Gauge Cylinder is standard. Plastic tubing may be substituted.
- Fluorocarbon o-ring seals are standard. Other elastomers are available.
- Gauges are available with (6) standard options on scale calibration units (GPH, LPH, GPD, LPD, GBV, & LBV). Nameplate on lower end plate will call out the scale units. Gauge glass repair kits include calibrated scale to insure gauge accuracy.
END PLATE MATERIAL:
CS = Carbon Steel
S4 = 304 Stainless Steel
S6 = 316 Stainless Steel
P = Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
C = Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC)
V = Fluorocarbon
A = Aflas
B = Buna-N
EP = Ethylene Propylene
TES = PTFE Encapsulated Silicone
* Other Seal Materials Available. Consult Factory For Options.
GPH = Gallons Per Hour
LPH = Liters Per Hour
GPD = Gallons Per Day
LPD = Liters Per Day
GBV = Gallons By Volume
LBV = Liters By Volume
* NOTE: Scale type based on a one minute test.
* Other Scale Options Available. Consult Factory For Options.
SIGHT TUBE SHIELD OPTIONS:
S = Standard/No Shield
LS = Lexan Shield
GG = Expanded Metal Guard