MX-DPS Metex Dual Pump System for Chemical Dosing
The Metex Dual Pump System for chemical dosing (MX-DPS) provides a plug-and-play solution for safely and accurately injecting chemicals. It is designed to optimize your chemical dosing rates and reduce spills and leaks while protecting valuable pumps from damage.
The MX-DPS can be used for most boiler, cooling tower, wastewater, or process chemistries and is configured for the materials and pressure requirements of your system.
Customers can BYOP (Bring Your Own Pump)* or select from a range of Metex-supplied metering pumps. Metex’s trained technicians will install and calibrate pumps prior to shipping.
All systems are shipped completely assembled and pressure-tested.
Features of the MX-DPS
- Available in ½” PVC, CPVC, and 316 stainless pipe materials
- Single or dual discharge configurations
- Pump stand is made from chemically inert high-density polyethylene
- Isolation ball valves installed on inlet and outlet of the stand
- Drawdown cylinder for pump calibration
- Pressure relief and backpressure valves for safety
- Pulsation dampener and pressure gauge for accuracy
- Floor mounted, weighs approximately 60 pounds
- 150 PSI maximum pressure, flow based on pump selection. Pump base cannot exceed 7” wide, 8” long
Installation on site is easy and typically takes less than 15 minutes. Customers must provide inlet and discharge lines with appropriate pipe fitting connections and power for their chemical pump. For ease of access, 24 – 36” of space is recommended in front and on both sides of the pump stand.
*Pump must be new-in-box
Typical Model Number
- Dual pump stand
- Common suction, dual outlet
- 1/2” SCH 80 CPVC pipe
- EPDM gasket
- Pulsation dampener included
- 100 mL drawdown cylinder (0 – 1.6 GPH)