MX-2000 Automatic Glycol Feed System
The MX-2000 is a self-contained solution for any closed-loop glycol system. It automatically feeds glycol based on system pressure to protect critical HVAC and building systems. It is available in multiple configurations to best suit your needs.
Standard System Features
- Polyethylene Tank Available in 45 or 100 Imperial Gallons
- Pressure Switch (30 – 50 PSI), Pressure Gauge, Safety Relief Valve, Isolation Valves, and Level Switch
- Rugged NEMA 1 Control Panel
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Fully Automatic, 2 GPM, 1/3 HP Pump
- Ships Assembled (~200 lbs) and Pressure-Tested for Easy Installation
Additional Available Features
- Remote Monitoring and Alarms, Data Logging via Internet, LAN, BACnet, or Modbus/TCP
- Ultrasonic Level Monitoring
- Inline Glycol % Measurement with Refractometer
- Audible Alarms for Low Level
- And More!