MAX6 Cooling Tower Feed and Bleed System
The MAX6 Cooling Tower Feed and Bleed System automatically optimizes the critical chemical balances and cycles of concentration in cooling tower and chiller systems.
The MAX6 can be configured based on the cooling system flow rates, water quality, and heat load, in consultation with your chemical water treatment consultant.
All MAX6 systems are shipped completely assembled, pre-wired and tested, making field installation trouble-free and easy.
Features of the MAX6 Control System
- Conductivity sensor mounted in flow switch manifold
- Additional sensors available to optimize monitoring (pH, ORP, and more)
- Monitoring total make-up water usage*
- Spring return, full port-motorized bleed valve
- Datalogging as standard, remote monitoring and alarms available
- Daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly biocide timers
- Full colour screen with real-time graphical trending on display
* Water meter required, options available and sold separately For more advanced features, refer to the MAX9 Cooling Water System.
Intuitive programming menus and a beautiful touch screen make it easy to upload your favorite cooling
tower configuration in minutes. (Download datalog files using the same port)