WDS Differential pH and ORP Sensors
Walchem’s WDS Series differential pH and ORP sensors will provide long-lasting and reliable performance in industrial and municipal applications. The differential measurement technique uses two electrodes, one for the process measurement and the other for the reference measurement. Each electrode is measured differentially with respect to a third metal electrode. The reference electrode is constructed from pH glass and is embedded in pH 7 buffer within the sensor behind a porous, replaceable salt bridge. If the reference solution becomes contaminated, or the salt bridge becomes clogged, it is easily replaced. The glass electrode is not prone to chemical attack like a silver/silver chloride reference can be, adding to the reliability of the sensor.
Walchem’s WDS Series differential pH and ORP sensors are designed for industrial applications to be long-lasting and reliable.
Differential measurement technique uses two electrodes, one for the process measurement and the other for the reference measurement.
- Replaceable salt bridge for long life
- Field proven differential design
- Transmits signal 3,000 feet (915 meters)
- Walchem preamplifier models are compatible with Walchem controllers
- Conventional preamplifier models are compatible with GLI and Aquametrix (Lisle Metrix) controllers
- Resistant to ground loop problem