Closed Top Storage Tanks
ACO is a Canadian poly-processing company producing a wide range of industrial, specialty and transportation storage tanks in a variety of sizes and capacities to meet the requirements of clients in Toronto, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec; Calgary, Alberta and elsewhere throughout Canada and the USA.
ACO’s seamless, one-piece, closed top, vertical storage tanks are widely used for industrial storage purposes, particularly for storing dangerous, corrosive chemicals and other substances that may emit fumes or pose other kinds of dangers to workers’ health. Manufactured out of high grade HDPE or XHDPE/XLPE polyethylene, Aco’s durable tanks are in fact tough enough to resist chemical erosion even better than mild steel, stainless steel or FDP.
These closed-top, narrow-based storage tanks are also widely used by food production, mining, and packaging companies and those involved in the production of cleaning agents. We have a selection of different sized closed top tanks that are suitable for storing liquids with specific gravities (densities) of less than 1.5, less than 1.9, and less than 2.2.
All Aco’s polyethylene tanks are manufactured out of HDPE or XHDPE/XLPE resin which is FDA compliant and listed as NSF 61, which means it is suitable for use with potable water. In fact, the oil industry purchases Aco’s closed top storage tanks specifically for the treatment of water.
Fabricated to ASTM specifications, these one-piece tanks are extremely rugged, durable and stabilized against damage by the sun’s ultraviolet radiation. They are also designed to resist low temperature impacts and so are ideal for cold storage areas.
ACO’s closed top storage tanks come with an extensive range of optional accessories, including different fittings and manway lids to meet your needs and specifications. Please contact us for more information about your requirements.
Closed top storage tanks
- Resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to impacts at low temperatures
- One piece construction is durable and seamless
- Fabricated to comply with ASTM specifications
- Stabilized against UV damage
- Space-saving, narrow diameter design perfect for industrial uses
- Tanks available for liquid densities (specific gravities) of:
- Less than 1.5
- Less than 1.9 and
- Less than 2.2
- Molded from HDPE or cross-linked polyethylene (XHDPE/XLPE)
- HDPE resin is FDA compliant
- Suitable for use with potable water (listed as NSF 61)
- Tank fitting available on request
- Different options for manway lids, depending on your applications and needs.