Pool & Spa Testing Meter PoolMeter™
The Myron L PoolMeter is designed specifically for the Pool and SPA Industry with "DUAL" Ranges.
Benefits & Features:
Fast and Accurate
Displays in both TDS and NaCl values
Great for making differential readings in HIGH salt pools and spas utilizing electrolysis for bio control.
Auto Temperature compensation
Simple to use:
- Fill cell cup.- Select TDS or NaCl.
- Press Black Button.
- Take reading.
- Built-in calibration check Accurate to +/-2% of full scale
Scaled In Both Ranges
- 0-5000 ppm of TDS (442)
- 0-5000 ppm of NaCl
The “Dual” range PoolMeter is the perfect instrument for the measurement and control of pools and spas. The “Dual”range PoolMeter is a simple compact instrument which operates on the principal of electrical conductivity. The “Dual” range PoolMeter converts electrical conductivity directly into parts per million (ppm) of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) OR ppm of Sodium Chloride (NaCl) as selected. Perfect for high Sodium Chloride systems.
The PoolMeter is:
- 3.4 x 4.5 x 4.0 in./86 x 114 x 102 mm and weighs less than 1 lb./0,45 kg
- Completely self-contained with built-in cell cup and sensors – no cables to tangle.
- Temperature automatically compensated to 25ºC/77ºC from 50º to 160ºF/10º to 71ºC
- Powered by a 9 volt battery – good for at least 2000 tests, or one year shelf life.
Similar Myron L models have been used in the pool and spa industry for decades.