Direct Drive Lubricated Portable Mixer Series JD
Direct Drive, Clamp or Cup Plate Mount, 1750 RPM, Grease Lube
This mixer was engineered to meet the need for a large direct drive mixer with a housing that cannot leak oil.
- Square pitch 1.0 ratio marine propellers are used exclusively. Flow coefficients and power consumption characteristics equal those of the best hydrofoil impeller designs.
- 316SS propellers and shafts are standard. Optional coatings such as rubber, PVC or Teflon® also available.
- JD mixers have adjustable angles of entry by indexed ball-and-socket design to achieve different process results.
- Motors are available in TEFC or explosion-proof enclosures (1750 rpm, 56C frame). Air motors also available.
- Vibration-absorbing pad standard.
- All JD mixer shaft bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Variable speed drives also available.
- Cast aluminum housing.
- Fixed cup plate mount optional.
- Direct Drive Mixer Models