Lakewood Model 1575e Boiler Conductivity Controller
The Lakewood Model 1575e Boiler Conductivity Controller uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved.
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, flow switch input, 4-20 mA output, and remote conductivity input via 4-20 mA are all standard features.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
|Conductivity range||500-8000 mS for Boilers|
|Conductivity sensor||2 electrode|
|Conductivity Resolution||+/-10 µS (conductivity <5000 mS)|
|+/-100µS (conductivity <5000 mS)|
|Temperature comp.||500NTC, NONE|
|Accuracy & repeatability||+/-1.0%|
|Auto/Manual outputs||Menu selectable|
|Keypad||16 tactile push-buttons|
|Display||illuminated 128×64 pixel LCD|
|Drum Switch Inputs||2 digital contact inputs|
|Water meter inputs (2)||Contact head, paddle|
|Wheel or turbine|
|Timers||Max. blowdown time exceeded|
|And relay run time exceeded|
|Output Signal||One 4-20 mA, isolated or|
|Non-isolated optionally powered|
|Output for conductivity|
|Input Signal||One 4-20 mA, non- isolated|
|Internally powered input for|
|Output relays||4, 3 selectable use,|
|Relay ratings||3A each, 10A total|
|Power||120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Ambient||32º – 120ºF (0º – 49ºC)|
|Enclosure||NEMA 4X, ETL|
|Max Pressure||600 psi (41.3 bar)|
|Max Temp||486ºF (252ºC)|