Lakewood Model 1575e Conductivity Controller
Water Treatment Controller
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. The Model 1575e is ETL approved.
PART NUMBER 1229242 SHOWN-Cooling Tower Water Treatment Controller, Including Flow Switch Plumbing And Conductivity Sensor On A Mounting Plate
- Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations.
- Scheduled feed, which can use three relays for biocides or other chemicals.
- Two (2) water meter inputs, two (2) drum switch inputs, conductivity input, a flow switch input, a 4-20 mA output, and a 4-20 mA input are all standard features.
- The 4-20 mA input can be used with a transmitter for one of the following: remote conductivity, makeup conductivity, pH, ORP, percent, pressure, milliamps, flow rates, or traced chemistry control. This transmitter can be added in the field.
- Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost.
- Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring.
- Ball valve delay feature allows accurate control of motorized ball valves.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming. Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad. LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- Easy to program with the Lakewood plain English, intuitive, and user friendly menu interface.
- Controller can be used in boiler, cooling tower, or condensate applications when used with the appropriate conductivity sensor.
- Single circuit board design improves reliability.
- No add-on options. 4-20 mA output and feed schedule clock features are standard.
- Conductivity range: 50-10,000 µS for cooling towers; 500-8000 µS for boilers; 10-100 µS for condensate
- Conductivity sensor: 2 electrode
- Conductivity Resolution: +/-10 µS (conductivity <5000 µS) +/-100 µS (conductivity > 5000 µS)
- Temperature comp.: Automatic
- Accuracy & repeatability: +/-1.0%
- Deadband/Setpoint: Programmable
- Auto/Manual outputs: Menu selectable
- Keypad: 16 tactile push-buttons
- Display: Illuminated 128×64 pixel LCD
- Drum Switch Inputs: 2 digital contact inputs
- Water meter inputs (2): Contact head, paddle wheel or turbine
- Timers: Max. blowdown time exceeded and relay run time exceeded
- Output Signal: One 4-20 mA, isolated or non-isolated optionally powered output for conductivity
- Input Signal: One 4-20 mA, non-isolated internally powered input for conductivity
- Output relays: 4, 3 selectable use, 1 blowdown
- Relay ratings: 3A each, 10A total
- Power: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Ambient: 32º- 120ºF (0 – 49ºC)
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X
1229239 Water Treatment Controller only. Universal controller is field programmable for cooling towers, boilers, and condensate applications.
1229240 Water Treatment Controller, including Cooling Tower Sensor Tee and Conductivity Sensor.
1229241 Water Treatment Controller, including Cooling Tower Flow Switch Plumbing and Conductivity Sensor.
Cooling Tower Options
Cooling Tower Flow Switch Plumbing w/Sensor
Cooling Tower Sensor Tee and Conductivity Sensor
1167158 Cooling Tower sensor with 20 ft of cable.
1169440 Plumbing Tee.
1107003 Flow Switch Plumbing.
Boiler System Options
1168374 SR2 Boiler water sensor with 20 ft cable and elbow. _ NPT connection.
1166355 Orifice Plate, _ in NPT, 1/16 – inch opening.
1166356 Orifice Plate, _ in NPT, 1/4 – inch opening.
1166354 Orifice Plate, _ in NPT, 1 /8 – inch opening.
1167972 Orifice Plate, _ in NPT, 3 /8 – inch opening.
1167244 Orifice Union, _ in NPT.
1166686 MBV1 _ in NPT Motorized ball valve.
1104591 540K.1-4-10I-10-TC500 Condensate sensor with _ in NPT inline fitting. 0-100 µS.
1168617 540K.1-4-10R-18-TC500 Condensate sensor with 1.0 in NPT retractable inline fitting. 0-100 µS.
1104592 540K.01-4-10I-10-TC500 Condensate sensor with _ in NPT inline fitting. 0-10 µS.
1169642 540K.01-4-10R-18-TC500 Condensate sensor with 1.0 in NPT retractable inline fitting. 0-10 µS.
Model 1575e Complete Controller Systems
The Model 1575e uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. A large illuminated graphics screen, multiple inputs, and very easy setup characterize this new technology. One of these inputs is the 4-20mA input that can be used with a transmitter for trace chemistry control, as a pH input, or as makeup conductivity for cycles of concentration control.
|1575e with Trace Sensor Kit
Includes theModel 1575e Controller with cooling tower conductivity sensor and flowswitch plumbing assembly on a mounting plate, and an Inline Fluorometer with Trace Connection / Isolation Kit, an Inline Tee, and a Calibration Cell.
|1575e with pH Sensor Kit
Includes the Model 1575e Controller with cooling tower conductivity, flowswitch plumbing assembly, and pH Sensor Kit on a mounting plate.
|1575e with Cycles of Concentration
Includes the Model 1575e Controller with cooling tower conductivity sensor and flowswitch plumbing assembly on a mounting plate, and the Cycles of Concentration Kit.
Trace Upgrade for Systems (1575e and NexSys)
Trace Sensor Kit
The Trace Sensor Kit is used for additional Trace Chemistry control to the Lakewood Instruments model 1575e and NexSys Systems cooling tower controllers. The Trace Mounted Sensor Kit includes an Inline Fluorometer, an inline tee, a pre-wired isolator, a power supply, and a calibration cell.
The Inline Fluorometer is a low cost, compact fluorometer designed for monitoring of fluorescent dyes in industrial water systems. Integration of the inline Fluorometer into your 1575e automation system enables monitoring of fluorescent trends in real time for better control of your cooling water chemistry. The fluorometer is designed as a rugged, 24/7 device providing maximum performance, minimal maintenance and solid-state reliability.
- Includes a single-channel fluorometer that provides a 4-20 mA analog signal output that is directly proportional to the concentration of your traced chemistry.
- Solid-state LED/Photodiode technology, no moving parts
- A low maintenance design to provide trouble-free performance.
- Includes a pre-wired isolator to eliminate power supply interference.
- Includes an in-line tee for use in light industrial environments.
- Includes a second tee to be used for calibration purposes without having to remove the in-line tee.
- Works with PTSA fluorescent dye
- Probe output is pre-calibrated (base and slope) at 200 ppb trace @20mA. Using a 1 to1000 PTSA mix equates to 100 ppb of trace equaling 100 ppm of chemical in system.
- Easy to add to the Lakewood Instruments Model 1575e and the NexSys Series cooling tower controllers in the field. Firmware upgrade allows older 1575e units to accept this new technology. Note: Signal Conditioning is not available when used with the 2000e Series of controllers.
- Easy to transition to Trace Chemistry Control using Lakewood Instruments control schemes.
- Installs into your process flow with a PVC tee.
- Comes preset and aligned at the factory.
PVC Type 1
|0 – 200 ppb (Trace)|
1 Inch NPTF
|8 TO 30 vdc|