UF500 Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The Truflo UF500 series Clamp-on Ultrasonic flow meters require no pipe cutting, eliminating flow restrictions, and are extremely easy to install with exceptionally long-life performance.
These flow meters are highly repeatable, rugged sensors that offer exceptional value with virtually no maintenance.
The Truflo UF500 has a wide dynamic flow range of 0.1 to 5 m/s (0.3 to 15 ft/s). The flow meter ultrasonic transducer sends over 50 pulses/sec in order to provide accurate measurement of liquid flow rates in full pipes and can be used in low-pressure systems.
They are available in ABS or Aluminum bodies providing the combination of being lightweight and having excellent external corrosion resistance. The UF500 Ultrasonic Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter can be installed in under two (2) minutes and requires no alteration to current piping configurations.
- Simple to Install-No Cutting of Pipe
- Large Blue OLED Low Light Display
- High Accuracy | ± 2.0% of Full Scale
- Pipe Sizes ½ – 4″
- Flow Rate + Total | Resettable
- Flow Velocity Range | 0.3 – 15 ft/s | 0.1 – 5 m/s
- Works on PVC | PP | PVDF | PE | SS | Copper Pipe
- Chemical Processes
- Water Usage
- Scrubber | Gas Stacks
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Visual Flow Indication
- Totalizer – Batching Applications