ToughSonic REMOTE 30
Maximum Range 14 feet (4.3 Meters)
The ToughSonic REMOTE 30 is a remote liquid level sensor with a maximum measurement range of 30 feet (9.1 meters). This digital sensor is designed for accuracy and long-termultrasonic sensor stainless steel housing durability in remote monitoring applications. With a stainless steel housing, full epoxy potting and NEMA-6P and IP68 ratings, it operates in the harshest climates. It comes equipped with Senix Lightening Guard, a system that protects both power and communications circuits from repeated electrical transients of up to 7 kilovolts. The ToughSonic REMOTE 30 uses up to 20% less energy than the ToughSonic 30. It is fully configurable using SenixVIEW software. This sensor is mounted on bridges, piers and tanks all over the world in critical remote level monitoring applications.
ToughSonic REMOTE 30 Options
The ToughSonic REMOTE 30 is available with one of the following Modbus serial data interfaces.
Modbus RS-232 serial data interface
Modbus RS-485 serial data interface
- Custom SenixVIEW configurations can be pre-loaded.
- Alternative cable type, length and connections are available.
ToughSonic ultrasonic sensors are built Tough with:
- Type 316 stainless steel housing.
- Sealed epoxy potting for immersion protection.
- Rugged piezoelectric ultrasonic transducer.
- 75% better surge protection than IEC 61000-4-5
- Hardened internal electronics.
- UV resistant, potted-in cable.
ToughSonic ultrasonic sensors are built Smart with:
- SenixVIEW configuration and analysis software controlling more than 60 performance parameters, and dozens of viewing, analysis and maintenance options.
- Addressable Modbus RTU
- ASCII or phased high-speed, multi-sensor data collection for special applications.