The workhorse of the E-Class - no other electronic metering pump can match the power and performance of Walchem's EHE Series.
EHE pumps have outputs up to 20 gallons per hour and pressure capabilities to 150 PSI. Combining the EHE performance and a turn-down ratio of 1800:1 yields one of the most versatile pumps on the market today.
Superior mechanical design and quality of manufacturing merge to create a pump better than the sum of its parts. The EHE Series is ideal for chemical feed applications in a wide range of fields, including water treatment, chemical process, municipal and industrial wastewater.
The EHE35 size pump is the most powerful electronic metering pump currently available. A pump's maximum pressure rating times its maximum output at that pressure gives a relative measure of the pump's hydraulic output power, a "power index".
Microprocessor-based circuitry provides the operator adjustment of pump speed and external input settings via a 4-button keypad. The EHE comes with digital and analog external mode control.
- Outputs up to 20 GPH (75 LPH) and pressure up to 150 PSI (10 bar)
- High speed performance at 360 SPM provides high resolution chemical feed.
- Dual bearing support ensures proper axial movement to extend the life of the diaphragm
- Dual check valve assemblies in both suction and discharge fittings guarantees fast priming and reliable perfomance
- High compression ratio ensures proper feed
- Microprocessor - based control circuitry
- Operator adjustment of pump speed and external input settings
- Pump can be set to divide (accumulate) pulses by a factor of 1 to 999
- Programmable 4-20 mA input
||GPH x PSI