Skip to content
Flow Verification Sensors
- Provide low cost flow verification on the suction side of the E-Series pumps.
- Installation on the suction side insulates it from varying discharge parameters such as high or inconsistent pressures.
- Use the moving liquid during the suction stroke to sense that the pump is metering chemical.
- Validates flow, providing a pulse output for each verified flow pulse.
- Can be used with a controller to totalize chemical and will sense when there is an air-lock condition (no output pulses).
- Flowrates down to 0.1mL/stroke can be accurately monitored.
- Operate with a 5-24VDC-power source, drawing a maximum of only 8mA.
- Output is an NPN open collector dry contact closure.