ToughSonic REMOTE 14
Maximum Range 14 feet (4.3 Meters)
The ToughSonic REMOTE 14 is a remote water level sensor with a maximum range of 14 feet (4.3 meters). This digital sensor is designed for accuracy and long-termultrasonic liquid level sensors in stainless steel durability in remote monitoring applications. With a stainless steel housing, full epoxy potting and IP68 rating, it withstands the most demanding environmental conditions. It uses up to 21 percent less energy in solar and battery-powered applications. It also includes Senix Lightening Guard,with protection for electrical transients up to 7Kv on both power and communication circuits. The ToughSonic REMOTE 14 is fully configurable using SenixVIEW software. The ToughSonic REMOTE family of sensors are specified by some of the largest and most sophisticated irrigation, flood management and remote monitoring organizations in the world.
ToughSonic REMOTE 14 Options
The ToughSonic REMOTE 14 is available with one of the following Modbus serial data interfaces.
Modbus RS-232 serial data interface
Modbus RS-485 serial data interface
- Custom SenixVIEW configurations can be pre-loaded.
- Alternative cable type, length and connections are available.
ToughSonic ultrasonic sensors are built Tough with:
- Type 316 stainless steel housing.
- Sealed epoxy potting for immersion protection.
- Rugged piezoelectric ultrasonic transducer.
- 75% better surge protection than IEC 61000-4-5
- Hardened internal electronics.
- UV resistant, potted-in cable.
ToughSonic ultrasonic sensors are built Smart with:
- SenixVIEW configuration and analysis software controlling more than 60 performance parameters, and dozens of viewing, analysis and maintenance options.
- Addressable Modbus RTU
- ASCII or phased high-speed, multi-sensor data collection for special applications.