Solar D Pump Series
Consistent Injection Rates from a Reliable Solar Pump
Neptune Solar D™ pump was developed via a joint engineering effort with our sister company, Ferguson Beauregard, part of Dover Corporation. This effort resulted in an innovative solar powered chemical injection pump for feeding a wide variety of chemicals into remote oil and gas wells where electrical power is unavailable. The Neptune Solar D is engineered to meet the needs voiced by the industry.
- Reduce field service and downtime
- Maximize chemical containment
- Precise and consistent injection rates at pressures up to 1,200 psi (83 bar)
The Best Solution For Accurate Chemical Injection
- Unique seal-less diaphragm technology eliminates chemical leaks, offers a wide range of chemical compatibility, and reduces maintenance and downtime
- Accurate and reliable injection rates (even as pressure varies) translate into increased production, reduced chemcial expenses, and precise dosage ranging from 0-45 gallons per day
- For more than 50 years Neptune has provided superior service across North America; Neptune is growing its global presence daily with the same knowledgable assistance, technology, and unmatched service you’ve come to expect from Neptune.
- Sealed brushless non-sparking DC motor
- Corrosion resistant 316 SS and PTFE standard on chemical end
- Solar powered ideal for use in remote areas
- Hydraulically balanced diaphragm design to reduce wear
- Seal-less design to prevent leaks
- Durable with few moving parts and no dynamic seals
- Easy maintenance
- Reduced complexity minimizes downtime and inventory requirements
- Max Injection Pressure – 1200 psi (82.73 bar)
- Max Output – 45 GPD (170.64 L/day)*
*Typical solar panel configurations allow only up to 10 GPD. Special solar panel configurations will be required if higher rates are necessary.