S Series Variable Speed
S Series Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump From Stenner
S Series Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump
The S Series Variable Speed Pump offers several modes of operation and performance indicators.
The S Series Variable Speed Pump is an advanced peristaltic metering pump designed to interface with process control systems. Prevent unauthorized access to programmed settings with the password protection. Program the transfer function to activate a relay to start a second S Series as a back up to the primary pump.
The OLED operating display is easy to navigate with intuitive programming. Select from the various modes of operation:
– Digital: Pulse, Hall Effect, PPM Feed Constant Flow, PPM Feed Variable Flow
– Manual: Manual, 7 Day/24 Hour Timer, Cycle TimerPump Signal Outputs– Analog: 4-20mA
– Digital: Three Relays
The pump can be programmed to respond based on a selected pump condition such as tube leak, tube change, standby, repeat pulse, run, mode change, low or high signal, low or high flow, drive fault, signal overrun, transfer and off.
The totally enclosed pump is outdoor rated and built to NEMA 4X for demanding applications. Additional agency listings include NSF 61 & 372, cULus indoor/outdoor; CE IP65 is also available with selected voltages. The brushless DC motor is equipped with ball bearing support and the switch power mode offers energy efficiency. The splined shaft designed pump head and roller assembly allow smooth installation and replacement. Tube replacement is fast and easy with the patent pending QuickPro® pump head.
- Treatment of return wastewater before it can be processed for further usage.
- Injection of liquid biocides in cooling towers for prevention of Legionnaires disease.
- Corrosion, scale, and algae control on plumbing fixtures and water supply equipment.
- Metering additives specific to a manufacturing process.
- pH control for process water or metal plating discharge water.
Stenner Pumps – Built with A Strong Work Ethic
- Self-priming against maximum working pressure
- Can inject off-gassing solutions
- No vapor lock or loss of prime
- Easy tube replacement without tools
- Uniquely manufactured solid one piece tube construction
- Tube lubrication not required
- Three point roller design assist with anti-siphoning
- Output reproducibility
- Output volume not affected by back pressure
- Foot, prime or de-gassing valve not required
NOTE: Injection check valve included with pumps rated 100 psi (6.9 bar) maximum.
NOTICE: The information within this chart is solely intended for use as a guide.
The output data is an approximation based on pumping water under a controlled testing environment.
Many variables can affect the output of the pump. Stenner Pump Company recommends that all metering
pumps undergo field calibration by means of analytical testing to confirm their outputs.
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104ºF (40ºC)|
|Maximum Altitude||2000 meters|
|Maximum Suction Lift||25 ft (7.6 m) vertical lift, based on water|
|Reproducibility||+ / – 2%|
|Viscosity Maximum||1500 centipoise|
|Pulse Duration Required||10 milliseconds (required for pump to read signal)|
|Motor Voltage (Amp Draw)||120V 60Hz 1PH (0.6)
230V 50Hz I PH (0.3)
|Power Cord Type||120V 60Hz: SJTOW
230V 50Hz: HO5RNF
|Power Cord Plug End||120V 60Hz 15P
230V 50Hz CEE7/7
230V 50Hz SEV1011
Materials of Construction
|Pump Tube & Check Valve Duckbill||Santoprene ®*, FDA approved, Versilon ®**
Duckbill with Versilon ®**, Pellethane ®†
|Pump Head Rollers||Polyethylene|
|Roller Bushings||Oil impregnated bronze|
|Polyethylene, FDA approved|
|Tube & Injection Fittings||PVC or Polypropylene, NSF listed|
|Connecting Nuts||PVC, NSF listed|
|Suction Line Strainer and Cap||PVC or Polypropylene, NSF listed, with Ceramic Weight|
|All Fasteners||Stainless steel|
|Pump Head Latches||Polypropylene|
|Leak Detect Clips, Springs, Pins||Hastelloy ®††|
Listings vary by model.
* Santoprene® is a registered trademark of Exxon Mobil Corporation.
** Versilon™ is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.
† Pellathane® is a registered trademark of The Dow Company.
Shipping Weight: 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
Box Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 9 in. (35 x 23 x 23 cm)