KDV Dump Valve
The KENCO KDV Series "No-Freeze" Dump Valve is a pneumatically controlled valve designed for fluid level control in gas scrubbers, seperators and other process pressure vessels.
Model KDV Dump Valves are available with either 1" or 2" process connections. The drain sizes are 1/2", 3/4" and 1" depending on the model selected. The valve actuation pressure range is 30-70 psi depending on the model and process pressure. Process pressure rating of up to 2000 psi are available.
- Simple Installation – Valve is easily installed with simple hand tools in a short amount of time.
- Ease of Maintenance – The union nut allows the valve to be removed from service without removing the valve body from the pressure vessel.
- High Performance Polyurethane Trim Seal – The polyurethane material used on the trim seal is highly durable and long lasting.
- “Keyed” Housing to Valve Joint – Valve is keyed to diaphragm housing to ensure internal retaining hardware does not twist or vibrate loose.
- Pressure Warning Port – If an attempt is made to remove the valve assembly from the body while the valve is under pressure, process fluid and/or gas will leak from the weep hole to provide a warning.
- Variety of Trim Sizes – Several trim sizes are available to accommodate different flow and pressure requirements.
- Powder Coated Finish – The aluminum diaphragm housing is powder coated to provide a durable and resilient finish.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
Diaphragm Housing – Powder Coated Aluminum
Daiphragm – Buna-N
Union Nut / Valve – Electroless Nickel Plated Carbon Steel
Trim – 303 Stainless Steel
Trim Seal – High Preformance Polyurethane