Cactus 12 Municipal, Industrial And Commercial UV Purification System
Field-Proven with a decade long track record in demanding municipal, industrial and commercial applications. Cactus® reduces pathogens (e-coli, bacteria, cysts and most viruses) to safe levels. Provides peace of mind with purification dosage validated to meet Class A requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 55.
THE MOST ADVANCED UV TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE
- Cactus is the only residential UV purification system with Crossfire Technology.
- High- output UV lamps inside elliptical reflectors target pathogens with radiation from 360°, providing the highest UV dose possible to deactivate pathogens and ensure safe drinking water.
QUICK AND EASY MAINTENANCE
- Cactus is as easy to maintain, as it is effective. The lamps last a full year, and are as easy to change as a table lamp.
- The view port lets you know the lamps are working. No draining, disassembly, or risk of quartz breaking like ordinary UV systems.
|Cactus Model||Peak Flow at 40 mJ/cm2 dose
75% UV Transmittance
|Peak Flow at 40 mJ/cm2 dose
85% UV Transmittance
|X-8||8 USGPM (30.3 L/min) (43.7 m3/day)||12 USGPM (33.3 L/min) (1.98 m3/day)|
|X-12||12 USPM (45.4 L/min) (65.5 m3/day)||18 USGPM (50.4 L/min) (3.0 m3/day)|
- Anti-Fouling Kit (Standard on all models)
- Power Conditioner (Optional on all models)
- Flexible stainless steel hook-up hoses (Optional on all models)