1/4″ Non-Metallic Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
Adjustable 0 to 4.3 GPM
Max/Min Air Pressure:
All Models 100/20 PSI
Dry Lift Capacity at 100 PSI:
Models w/ Teflon Valves 15 ft.
Other Models 20 ft.
Maximum Solids: 1/16"
Fluid Inlet/Discharge: 1/4" NPSF
Models (Wetted Materials) Max Temp
LPB – 1/4″ (PP/BUNA N) 150 °F
LPT – 1/4″ (PP/TEFLON) 150 °F
LNT – 1/4″ (NYLON/TEFLON) 150 °F
LKT – 1/4″ (PVDF/TEFLON) 200 °F
For the laboratory sector, small plants, requirements with small delivery volume at relatively high pressure.
- Absolutely lube-free and non stalling operation
- Can safely run dry
- Self-priming dry or wet
- Centre block made of corrosion-free plastic
- Few, easily accessible construction parts
- Flow rate up to 16 l/min
- Explosion-proof version in compliance with ATEX
- Directive 94/9/EC, category 2
- No risk of pump failure due to to poor lubrication
- No contaminating of the environment or of the product itself by oil vapour
- Gentle pumping of liquids and pastes
- Flow rate and pressure can be regulated continuously
- No dynamic seals
- Possible air leakage arising at connections or in case of diaphragm rupture does not harm the air system
- Easy maintenance without special tools