4400 Close-Mount Level Gauge
The KENCO close-mount level gauge is ideally suited for applications in which the level gauge must be mounted with a minimum of protrusion from the tank. Typical applications include offshore or corrosive atmospheres, packaged hydraulic equipment, steel mill pumps, surge tanks, radiator fluid levels.
The design of these gauges affords easy installation. Simply install the male thread adapter into the tank connection and then slide the gauge housing over these adapters and bolt gauge into place. The glass is protected from breakage by the gauge housing.
- Nickel Plated Brass and Stainless Steel construction material options
- Redline glass for easy observation of fluid level
- Metal frame on three sides protects glass
- Large ports provide quick level response
- Easy installation-no pipe unions and/or threaded nipples required
- 1/4″ or 1/2″ connections mount directly into FNPT process connection